This creamy garlic dressing recipe is adapted from the ultimate reset 21 day detox program.
It is absolutely delicious and is super fast to make.
My entire family enjoys this. It is good on a pure veggie salad as well as one with added protein.
It can also be used as a yummy marinade for chicken 🙂
I doubled all of the ingredients to make more to last longer and feed more people.
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup) *** I used raw agave***
- Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in a blender or food processor; cover with lid. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate dressing if not using immediately. If dressing solidifies when cold, hold at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir before serving.
- Calories: 119
- Total Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 235 mg
- Carbohydrate: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 5 g
- Protein: 0 g